Sunday 13 January 2013

steamy success

On Friday I finished preparing a large document that had been consuming most of my time over the Christmas "vacation" (when I wasn't reading, watching TV, or eating, of course).  I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend, so was pleased to see that a new level of Cut theRope was ready for my phone.

This has a new "Steam Box", with little 3-state steam valves that you can use to hold a candy in vertical place, or give it a horizontal push.  For some reason the steam doesn't burst the floaty bubbles...

In between bits of (other) pottering around yesterday, I completed all but three of the 25 new levels.  Then I got stuck, so put it to one side for the evening.  Picking it up again this morning, I stared at the tricky level, went, "oh, of course", and polished off the whole thing.



Relaxation accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment